447 Visitas totales, 1 Visitas hoy
I NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF THE SMLS
INFORMATION UPDATED AS OF JUNE 7, 2021
* Oral presentations’ times have all been covered. The space available for posters is significantly larger.
* Abstracts (200 – 300 words) of new contributions are accepted up to Sunday, June 13.
* The arbitration and publications plan associated with the event is updated as follows:
The acceptance of the received Abstracts, with a view to their presentation as a virtual poster, will be given no later than Friday, June 18. To make the presentation at the Congress, payment of the registration fee is required.
The extended papers (4 – 8 pages) are to be delivered during the Congress. The accepted and presented papers will be published in a Supplement number of the Revista Mexicana de Física
(RMF format at https://rmf.smf.mx/ojs/rmf-s/index).
* Papers selected by the Scientific Committee will be considered for evaluation and eventual publication in the Advanced Light Sources section of the RMF.
* Congressional Conferences will be worthy of being seen and heard by a wide audience.
* The possibility of restricted registration, free of payment, opens. People who apply to this variant will be able to see and listen to the lectures, but they will not be able to submit contributions or have access to the workshops. To participate in any way, enter the window “Register Here” and fill in the applicable data as the case may be.